Join the team
Have you got what it takes to join our market leading team? Crawford Realty is interested in hearing from professionals interested in joining our motivated team.
Crawford Realty's exceptional success is based on a simple philosophy - create a team environment with staff dedicated to providing superior service, innovation, results and continuous improvement.
Crawford Realty offers real estate professionals outstanding career progression prospects:
1) A strong, positive, respectful workplace where all members are valued
2) High level of support and flexibility from management
3) Career growth opportunities within this fast growing national network
4) Advancement opportunities with Crawford’s strict promote from within policy.
Companies don't succeed, people do - be a part of our success, take the next step to achieving your goals today!
PROPERTY MANAGER – South Hedland
- Full management support
- Fantastic career prospects
- Excellent salary on offer competitive base + super
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our Hedland office to manage a portfolio of 150 properties with administrative & inspection support staff. Role Description & Responsibilities: Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, reliable and motivated professional to build a career with our network that offers a long term career, with further advancement based on performance. Duties include:
- Oversee / manage a portfolio of 150 properties
- Manage and oversee administration/inspection support duties
- Liaise directly with owners and tenants
- Regular reporting to the General Manager on all property management matters
- Ensure the PM Department is operating within the REBA operation standards and guidelines at all times
- General property management duties
What We Offer You!
- Full internal training and support from Management
- The opportunity for a long-term career with excellent growth prospects
- Alignment with a supportive team
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Full-time administration support from dedicated inspection officers
What you will need:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Real Estate
- Professional Property Management qualifications
- Current driver’s licence
- Experience in using Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- An extremely high level of professional motivation
- Disciplined, reliable and well presented
- Understanding of and ability to deliver exceptional client service
How to Apply: To be considered for this exciting position, applications can be submitted in confidence to the General Manager at email@example.com Submissions are to include CV, cover letter and references. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
- How many years’ experience do you have as a property manager?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent’s Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?