Rare Owner Occupier Opportunity or Potential 10% Return!
It’s rare we have an owner occupier selling their home in Newman but this leads to a great opportunity for a local resident or company looking for their own slice of paradise!
OR if you are an investor looking for a perfectly maintained quality home there is potential to lease this property for $650 p/w which would offer solid returns in the vicinity of 10%.
Wonderfully maintained this rock solid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home has been partially renovated with fresh paint throughout and lovely renovated bathroom. Offering stunning wood flooring throughout the living areas, spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, good size bedrooms and the year round comfort of split system air conditioning throughout.
Outside is just as impressive with a massive carport area that can comfortably house a multitude of vehicles or caravans and camper trailers, you can even create drive through access at the back of the carport. Not only this but a single garage with a small workshop area at the rear of the garage for all your tools.
Further features include:
– Feature entry hall leading to living and bedrooms
– Open plan living areas with access to patio
– Bright and spacious kitchen overlooking patio area
– Quality flooring and split system air conditioners throughout
– Good size bedrooms with built in robes
– Fresh paint throughout giving a bright fresh feel
– Renovated bathroom
– Patio area overlooking lovely lawn
– Massive carport and garage
– Outside has been repainted and ROOF HAS BEEN REPLACED
– Large 682 m2 block in a great location
Speaking of location this is one of the best in Newman, a short distance from Newman CBD and with a family park just up the road including BBQ area you will love living here.
For further information or inspections call Dave on 0400 313 566
Crawford Realty makes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct at the time of publishing. Any referenced return on investment is a gross return and is approximate. Prospective buyers should view the property before making their decision.