Brett Philp is a fully licensed Real Estate Agent with over 35 years’ experience in the real estate industry encompassing all aspects of the industry from residential and industrial sales to commercial and residential leasing. This expansive knowledge provides Crawford Realty Newman with the strong leadership required for today’s changing market place.
For the last 13 years, Brett, has been a proven market leader in the Pilbara. In addition to his vast experience, Brett brings with him a very client focused work ethic and highly developed negotiation skills which where honed in the extremely competitive Gold Coast real estate market which has taught him to think outside the box to arrive at successful conclusions to negotiations.
With these skills Brett has been able to achieve between 65 and 70% of all residential sales that have taken place in Newman since his arrival in Newman in April 2015, Brett is the Market Leader for Newman property sales.
- What does customer service mean to you? Customer Service is something I pride myself on. I love achieving a positive outcome for my owners and tenants alike.
- Name your proudest achievement Having my 3 beautiful children and watching them grow up into wonderful adults they have become today.
- What’s the one thing you would change in the world? I would love to change world poverty visiting many Asian countries over the years breaks my heart seeing starving people.
Leasing/ Executive Assistant to the General Manager
- What does customer service mean to you? Customer service is not just about the interaction we have with our clients, but also the relationships we build with them. I pride myself in building connections with clients to ensure they have a positive experience with my service.
- Name your proudest achievement My proudest achievement would be myself; for never giving up and continuously endeavouring to learn new things and grow as a person.
- What’s the one thing you would change in the world?
One thing I would change in the world would be giving people the power to speak up without consequence. For example, domestic violence victims.
Property Management Support Officer
- What does customer service mean to you? Always available and providing a prompt service, just like I expect from others.
- Name your proudest achievement My family without a doubt, they are always surprising me in unexpected ways.
- What’s the one thing you would change in the world? Abuse, no-one should go through life in fear.
Executive Assistant to the General Manager