Rebecca is the Owner/Director of Crawford Realty, overseeing the Pilbara operations. She was involved with the inception of the business originally, and has purchased the businesses during a time of crisis, to ensure the original ethos was continued throughout the Pilbara. Under her leadership, Crawford Realty has regained momentum and also strengthened the foundation of the Mission, Vision and Culture of Crawford Realty.
Rebecca originates from Port Hedland, with her family being well known and respected business people locally, she has literally grown up in the Pilbara.
Rebecca maintains her behind the scenes roll, across all areas, and has been instrumental in business planning, rebranding and supporting the local managers for nearly five years this time around.
Janine has been involved in the Real Estate Industry for over 25 years, both in New Zealand and Western Australia. Having operated in all aspects of Real Estate, Janine offers a well-rounded knowledge and understanding of the industry, the legislation and has a keen ability to quickly translate people’s property needs into reality. With over 8 years’ experience in the Pilbara, Perth and South West region encompassing the full range of real estate business, Janine recognizes the complexities in dealing with a market that has the capacity to quickly change. As an award winning listing and selling principal (and Property Investor), she also understands the importance and ability to maximize the return on investment, along with how to manage growth and change in this rapidly changing industry Janine returns to the Crawford Realty family, with her husband Bruce, after gaining further experience and growth, with excitement, building on the foundation built over the 5 years with the Crawford group, and bringing back the added value gained by diversifying, and upskilling to the Pilbara market. It seems she can’t get the red dust out of her pores.
Phone: 0407 196 689
Lisa has been in Hedland since 1986 when her family came here for work where she went to Hedland Senior High. She has worn a few different hats in her day from being a Hair Dresser to a Support Worker. One of the thing she has always loved about Hedland is you really can have the opportunity to try so many different roles to be able to find what you love and that’s how she came to be a Real Estate Agent. This is what has given her a wide range of experience with people in the community, she has 6 years’ experience from 2005-2011 in the Hedland Market so she has been through the cycle of change in this market personally.
- What does customer service mean to you? Customer Service to me is about being contactable, having a complete understanding of what your needs are and making it happen, with communication that is the way to achieve it.I am so excited to be part of the Journey again and I guarantee, you will be my priority with all your real estate requirements.
- Name your proudest achievement This would be taking my 3 kids around Australia in 2012 in a caravan,“Doin the lap” so to speak, I still call it our mad lap, as we were a family of 5 in a caravan and of course the Monty Dog came along (Great Dane x Mastiff no less) we can laugh now!
Client Services Manager
Phone: 0467 625 507
Bruce has been involved in sales and real estate for over 30 years, starting at the tender age of 22, in the Real Estate Industry as a salesperson in New Zealand, for Barfoot and Thompson. Currently Bruce is our Client Services Manager, looking after new business, driving the leasing team, and strengthening the value to investors. Bruce’s experience in sales and leasing, covers commercial, residential and lifestyle. Having been in the Pilbara for over 9 years, from Newman, to Karratha, and now Port Hedland, and being an investor himself, he offers experience and knowledge to his role here at Crawford Realty.
Paris was born in New Zealand and has lived there for 17 years, she recently moved over to Port Hedland and has been here for a year and half, since living here she’s gained customer service from starting as a receptionist in real estate to now being an inspection officer, she loves being apart of the real estate industry and hope to further her career in it.
- What does customer service mean to you? To me customer service means providing help when needed, listening to them and to approach them in a friendly manner
- Name your proudest achievement Moving over here and starting a new chapter in my life
- Whats one thing you would change in the world? For everyone to be more friendly and positive towards the way the world is
Stephi was born and raised in Tasmania. She has lived in South Hedland for the past 12 years alongside her husband raising their 3 children. They enjoy the laid back Pilbara lifestyle spending most of their free time fishing, camping or at the beach. Stephi has recently left the retail industry to pursue an exciting new career in real estate with an eagerness to learn.
- What does customer service mean to you? To me customer service is listening to a customer’s needs and wants and providing them with a service that you would expect to experience yourself.
- Name your proudest achievement My 3 beautiful children!
- What’s one thing you would change in the world? Less negativity and more acceptance of each other.
- What does customer service mean to you? Customer service means going above and beyond to keep the customer happy. Making sure every step of the way you are treating everyone with respect and working towards best outcome.
- Name your proudest achievement My proudest achievement was welcoming my daughter into the world.
- What’s the one thing you would change in the world? At this current time the world is a such a scary place with the corona virus. Since I can’t go back in time I would like to see all the countries work together to come up with a vaccine or a way to eliminate it all together.
Jodie steps in a does a myriad of roles in the business, including management renewals, relief Property Manager when staff are on leave, and any special projects that the Property Management Department requires.
Julie is our remote located assistant, able to offer administrative support to our team for leasing, and sales.
Ellen has joined the Crawford Realty team with experience looking after the front of house in Real Estate previously, and brings her special brand of friendliness and exceptional customer service.
Ellen makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable and is a valuable part of the Crawford Realty family.