Real Estate Careers
Have you got what it takes to join our market leading team? Crawford Realty is interested in hearing from professionals interested in joining our motivated team.
Crawford Realty's exceptional success is based on a simple philosophy - create a team environment with staff dedicated to providing superior service, innovation, results and continuous improvement.
Crawford Realty offers real estate professionals outstanding career progression prospects:
1) A strong, positive, respectful workplace where all members are valued
2) High level of support and flexibility from management
3) Career growth opportunities within this fast growing national network
4) Advancement opportunities with Crawford’s strict promote from within policy.
Companies don't succeed, people do - be a part of our success, take the next step to achieving your goals today!
Property Sales Consultant – Hedland
Sales role with a difference – No home opens or outside office work. Investment property sales and coaching to our large National Investor cliental.
Why not take a career path in real estate with a different and rewarding approach!
Established in 2008, Crawford Realty is well regarded as a highly successful, independent property investment and coaching firm dealing with clients all over the country.
Based on founder Ryan Crawford’s highly successful investor journey, our sales consultants are focused on the success of our clients, their portfolio growth and well researched property selection.
- Assist our clients with personalised experience, education and support to allow them to successfully build a high performing property portfolio.
- Position property from our extensive property selection lists around the country
- Assist clients to access the tools and knowledge to make a life changing shift in their in lives and lifestyle.
- Develop client appointments from a constant stream of new leads into the business daily.
- Present property solutions and options to the clients with a multiple property purchase focus.
- Apply ethical consultative/solution selling and coaching skills to understand your clients’ real priorities & needs
- 2+ years of consultative/solution sales experience in a professional sales business.
- Formal sales training and performance in a previous sales role, both over phone and in person
- Active listening, problem solving and influencing skills.
- You don’t have to be a property ‘expert’, however an interest in property investment and desire to build you own portfolio is a must!
The personality we’re looking for
- Self-starter who is goal focused, disciplined, calm and confident.
- A driven sales professional who understands the value of the client relationship.
- Able to apply verbal and written communication skills that are that are respectful, relevant, persuasive and engaging.
- Drive and passion to work closely with clients, achieve results at the highest level and desire to continually improve.
- A desire to be a top earner within the industry
The benefits of joining us:
- Direct access hundreds of existing sales listings – our group currently has large market share of some of the countries leading investment property stock.
- Direct access and promotion to our database of over 40,000 property investment clients all over Australia.
- Outstanding commission bonuses with uncapped earning potential.
- Full initial training and ongoing mentoring
- Ongoing opportunity for career advancement within our network
- Regular social events with the group & local teams
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Do you have a relevant degree or tertiary qualification?
- Do you have relevant sales experience?
- What motivates you as a sales professional?