65 Morgans Street, Port Hedland WA 6721
Port Hedland Family Home!
This classic, character filled Pilbara Special in sort after Port is now back on the market. A stroll away from the Yacht Club or a swim at Spoil-bank. This family friendly home is also within close proximity to restaurants and cafe’s, supermarkets, doctors, dentist and more. A character home in the middle of Port is hard to find and won’t disappoint.
Watch the new marina in the build living next to the old hospital site that’s now Shire Parks & Reserves. You’re living the dream.
Would you like a large shed? What about four bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 shower rooms? This lovely home is full of character from stained glass doors, polished solid wooden floors and two undercover deck areas. Make this your next family home or keep the great tenants and enjoy the investment rewards. Tenanted at $465. per week on a period lease.
– Large home on 610sqm block
– 4 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms with 2 toilets
– Kitchen with plenty of storage space
– Solid wooden polished floor boards
– Large undercover entertainment deck out back
– Entry deck out front
– Established Gardens & trees
– Even a small play house for the little ones
– Double garage shed with laundry facilities
– Next to park/reserve
Contact Erika Maylam today on 0401 194 223 to arrange a viewing!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 610.00 sqm
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes