17/1 Lawson Street, SOUTH HEDLAND WA 6722
Price Reduced to Sell - 2x2 Apartment
Welcome to this upstairs apartment situated at the beginning of Lawson Street. Enjoy the large open plan living space, the two well appointed bathrooms & the two breezy balconies that this unit has to offer. This 2011 development presents well.
The breeze from balcony decks is fabulous with an added bonus of the larger balcony off the living area, having a bench and sink availability with a fridge space. Use as an outdoor Kitchen or maybe a place for a second washing machine for those Pilbara work clothes?
Located close to playground and schools, parks and cafe.
– Steel and render style construction
– Roomy 2 bedroom 2 bathroom
– Open plan kitchen with adjoining living / dining area
– Private Alfresco area with, sink and fridge space ideal for entertaining
– Additional balcony with entry from both bedrooms
– The comfort of ensuite bathrooms for each bedroom
– Built in robes throughout
– Stylish kitchen / bathrooms and fixtures throughout
– 2 Dedicated parking bays plus additional visitor parking and storage shed
– Stylish tiles and floating wood floor boards throughout
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning with in unit controls
– Crimsafe screens on all windows and doors
– Fully self contained, affordable living options.
This apartment is enviably located just minutes walk from South Hedlands busy retail precinct, regional hospital and local schools. Also with a cafe just around the corner in Lawson Street.
Whether as an affordable company housing solution or the ideal investment – this innovated apartment is a great addition to your portfolio. OR home owner occupancy at this entry level price and enjoy all the apartment lifestyle has to offer.
Call Trish Littlewood for further information on this unit. Ph: 0477 277 328